Sales Administrator - Sales and Marketing Team
Rainford Solutions Ltd have a requirement for a Sales Administrator to join their team.
The role is primarily to support the Sales and Marketing team:
- Create and maintain delivery schedules based on customer requirements and internal production dates.
- Book and coordinate logistics for customer orders.
- To support the Sales Team and Sales Engineers with the production of quotes and customer communication.
- To support the Marketing function with the administration of potential customer events and tradeshows.
- To be responsible for internal communications within Rainford Solutions Ltd.
- To write internal briefings on business performance, key contract wins and general updates.
- To maintain the Communications Boards.
- To administer the employee feedback and suggestions process.
- Assist with the production of reports from IT based business management applications.
In addition the role also includes the support of the wider Rainford Solutions business:
- To coordinate company events.
- To provide any additional general support as required.
Whilst the position is office based at the company headquarters the successful applicant may need to visit customer’s premises from time to time.
In addition, the successful candidate will need to have the following skills and attributes:
- Good IT skills, being proficient in Microsoft Office or similar packages.
- Able to use CRM software.
- An excellent telephone manner.
- The ability to problem solve and think on their feet.
- Good customer facing skills.
- Be a team player.
- Current UK Driving licence.
This role is key to continue the success and growth that Rainford Solutions are currently seeing and provides an excellent platform for the successful candidate to develop and grow within the company.
The Sales Administrator role will report to the Customer Service Manager.
- If you are interested in the above role please submit your CV with covering application letter to Carl Pegnam email@example.com