With over 30 years of design and engineering expertise, continued investment and development with cutting edge technology and state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, Rainford continues to provide high quality enclosure solutions to their customers across a wide variety of markets including telecommunications, IT, broadband, transport, security, rail and defence.
Operating from an impressive UK based facility with a combined 114,000 sq ft of manufacturing and warehousing space, with increased flexibility, space, efficiency and versatility Rainford has expanded its volume manufacturing capability even further to handle increasing consumer demand.
Rainford Solutions manufacturing facilities are built with the highest level of flexibility and capacity for volume manufacturing, enabling them to meet the fast-paced challenges and demands of the marketplace. They continue to provide a high quality processing service and enclosures with optimum performance at all times with improved capacity and capability to meet the highest quality standards.
- Over 30 years experience
- Dedicated team of highly skilled professionals
- State-of-the-art UK manufacturing facilities
- 24/7 unmanned operational capability
- Volume manufacturing capability
- Outstanding design service
- Value added engineering
- Continuous research and new product development
To gain an insight into Rainford Solutions state-of-the art manufacturing facilities and processes please watch their corporate video below.
Installation of new state-of-the-art equipment:
This short video from Rainford Solutions Ltd shows the installation of their new Amada FOL3015 AJ Fibre Laser Machine and their new Amada EM 3612 ZRT Punching Cell Machine, which have both been commissioned at their UK manufacturing facility in St Helens, Merseyside as part of the company's continued investment strategy.
- Rainford are a cutting edge enclosure manufacturer with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities with volume manufacturing capability. Please contact our experienced team today to discuss your enclosure project requirements +44 (0) 1744 889 886...