Rail Location Cases
Rainford Solutions Rail Division caters for the wide and varied specialised engineering requirements of the Rail Industry, including rail location cases and rail location cabinets (LOC's) for housing telecom and signalling equipment and switchgear.
Their in-house design team have over 30 years experience which has earned them an enviable reputation enabling the team to meet the advancing needs of the railway industry.
Quality Assurance and Certifications
Rainford Rail is committed to many industry standards and certification schemes to meet and exceed the quality assurance expectations of their clients.
They are a registered supplier of the RISQS (Railway Industry Supplier Qualification Scheme) and are members of the Rail Alliance, and for quality management processes operate to ISO 9001 standards.
Rainford offers industry certification for all of their products if required including IP ratings, EMC, shock and vibration, electrical safety and environmental and corrosion resistance testing.
World-Class Rail Solutions:
In addition to rail location cases / cabinets (LOC's) Rainford also provides an extensive range of rail products to suit a wide variety of rail applications providing high levels of physical security and many more key benefits:-
- Rail Location Cases / Cabinets (LOC's)
- Tunnel Location Cases
- Trackside / Roadside Cabinets
- PADS Approved Temperature Controlled Location Cases (PA05/06865)
- EMC Shielded Racks
- High IP Rated Enclosures
- Anti-Vandal Cabinets
- Telecom Cabinets
- Station Furniture
- Fibre Optic Signal Cabinets
- FSP Location Cases
- FTN Cabinets
- Wall and Pole Mounted Enclosures
- Junction Boxes and many more...
Rail Location Cases Key Benefits:
- Bespoke Design Service
- Cost-Effective Solutions
- Intelligent Thermal Management System
- EMC Shielding
- IP Rated Protection
- Vandal Resistant Features
- Environmental Protection
- Quick and Efficient On-site Installation
- Corrosion Resistant
- Ease of Deployment and many more...
- Please complete our Enquiry Form for further information on our rail location cases and LOC's.