World-Class electrical enclosure specialists, Rainford Solutions design and manufacture an extensive range of innovative Vanguard® outdoor enclosures, designed to house a broad range of equipment in a variety of industry standard mounting formats. With a high IP rating up to IP66 and robust construction, coupled with a variety of vandal resistant features, the Vanguard® outdoor enclosure product range, provides a flexible and cost-effective protection for your equipment.
Intelligent Thermal Management System
The Vanguard® intelligent thermal management system, varies the speed of the fan(s) in accordance with the external conditions, thus reducing the duty of the system. This reduces the maintenance frequency of the enclosure and prolongs the life of the air filter.
Please read our Vanguard® case study by clicking on the link below, for examples of our outdoor enclosure applications.
- Vanguard® Outdoor Enclosures - Download Case Study
- Range of widths (1, 2 & 3 bays) and depths with option for an End Pod for housing power distribution equipment
- High IP ratings up to IP66
- Construction materials include; mild steel (zintec), stainless steel and aluminium
- 19 inch, ETSI and DIN rail equipment mounting options
- Environmental protection
- Intelligent thermal management system
- Vandal resistant features
- EMC (electromagnetic shielding and electrical power and signal filtering)
- Acoustic signature management
- Range of cable management options
- Rural Broadband Projects
- CATV Systems
- Utilities applications
- Track Side
- Telecom applications and many more...
Vanguard® is a registered trade mark of Rainford Solutions Ltd, number 3009819
- Please contact us for further technical information on our Vanguard® outdoor enclosures, outdoor electrical boxes, FTTx, IP65 rated options, EMC, track side enclosures, 19 rack cabinets, electrical enclosures and many more or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org