World-Class electrical enclosure specialists, Rainford Solutions offers a wide range of Ingress Protection (IP) Rated Enclosures also known as Industrial Protection including IP54 enclosures, IP55 enclosures, IP65 enclosures up to IP66 enclosures which have been independently tested and certified.
Ingress Protection ratings are defined to the international standard of EN 60529 (British BS EN 60529:1992). This standard is used to define the levels of sealing effectiveness of electrical enclosures against intrusion from foreign bodies such as tools, dirt and moisture.
Please Click Here for additional explanation of IP Enclosure Ratings & Standards.
IP Rated Enclosures Key Features & Benefits:
- Rainford manufacturers IP rated electrical enclosures from IP54, IP55, IP65 up to IP66
- 19", ETSI or customer specific mounting rails
- Fully welded stainless steel construction
- Factory built
- Corrosion resistance provided by polyester powder coating
- Protection from harsh outdoor and industrial environments
IP Rated Enclosures Applications:
- House Electronic Equipment
- Industrial Process Control
- External Plant
- Telecommunications Equipment
- Transportation (Rail & Roadside)
- Food & Medical Equipment
- Bespoke applications and many more...
- Please complete our Enquiry Form for further technical information on our Ingress Protection (IP) Rated Enclosures including IP54, IP55, IP65 up to IP66 enclosures