World-Class electrical enclosure specialists, Rainford Solutions design, engineer and manufacture a range of enclosure and cabinet solutions for EMP, Tempest and general EMC requirements.
Electromagnetic compatibility is defined as the condition which exists when equipment is performing its designed function without causing or suffering unacceptable degradation due to electromagnetic interference to or from other equipment.
EMC refers to a kind of environmental equilibrium; in this case the environment is an electromagnetic one consisting of invisible disturbances which travel through the air or through metal cabinets or wires.
Our bespoke high reliability EMC enclosures and cabinets deliver a combination of mechanical and electromagnetic protection features to accommodate each individual scenario, and are designed to meet the EU electromagnetic compatibility regulations for critical equipment.
The ruggedized solutions offered by Rainford also deal with the demanding conditions experienced in the field, these include but are not limited to:
- Temperature controls
- Humidity specifications
- Shock and vibration
- MTTR (mean time to repair)
- MTBF (mean time between failures)
Electromagnetic threats include:
- Radio and Radar Transmissions
- NEMP (Nuclear Electromagnetic Pulse)
- IP rated electrical enclosures from IP54, IP55, IP65 up to IP66
- 19", ETSI or customer specific mounting rails
- Fully welded stainless steel construction
- Factory built
- Corrosion resistance provided by polyester powder coating
- Protection from harsh outdoor and industrial environments
- Defence Applications
- External Plant
- House Electronic Equipment
- Industrial Process Control
- Medical Applications
- Telecommunications Equipment
- Transportation (Rail & Roadside)
- Bespoke applications and many more...