EasiBox® Wall Mounted Boxes
- Wide range - 10 sizes with 2 depth options
- IP66 for maximum protection
- Construction materials include; mild steel, zintec or stainless steel
- Superior door sealing arrangement
- Choice of gland plates
- Hasp bracket for fitting a padlock or camlock for security
- Lift off hinges for easy mounting and access
- 2 through door fixings for quick access and improved ingress protection
- Junction boxes
- Wall boxes for cable incoming connections
- Transmission boxes for substations
- CCTV Applications
- Key storage boxes
- Factory and automation applications and many more...
* Recommended for all industrial and commercial, external and internal environmental needs where protection is paramount.
EasiBox® is a range of standard sized IP66 wall boxes providing an ultimate protection for your equipment in a harsh industrial environment. It has an easy, clip–on wall mounting arrangement and various gland plate options so you can choose the best version for your application, existing cable arrangements and space constraints.
Our special ‘edge on’ seal design developed over many years provides maximum protection and easy maintenance with fully replaceable seal. Additionally the edge on' design extends the seal life by protecting it from degradation. Our rounded corner apertures forms a uniform protection across the section and aids additional water run off. Furthermore the EPDM bubble seal offers extra compression providing superior ingress protection.
EasiBox® has simple “in box” mounting arrangement consisting of 4 mounting studs allowing you to mount your chosen equipment easily, for example using DIN rails.
EasiBox® is a registered trade mark of Rainford Solutions Ltd, number 3009918
- Please contact us for further information on our EasiBox® wall mounted boxes, IP65, CCTV cabinets, outdoor electrical boxes, electrical enclosures or email us: email@example.com