SISS / CIS Cabinets
SISS / CIS Cabinets Key Features:
- Station information and security system cabinets
- Customer information system cabinets
- Construction material: 1.4003
- Desgined to meet IP55
- 2 x 19" mounting verticals
- Intelligent thermal management system
- Anti-jemmy strips fitted to door for security
- Anti-vandal features: keyed door lock to activate 3-point locking
- Peaked roof
- 2 x lifting lugs
- Removable gland plate in base for cable access
- Finish: polyester powder coated
Please Click Here to discuss your rail project requirements.
SISS / CIS Cabinets Product Overview:
Communication, power, signalling and security are all essential functions that railway systems relies on, so here at Rainford Solutions we’re making sure we keep the UK’s rail network on track by designing and manufacturing high quality rail infrastructure.
Rainford Solutions' SISS / CIS cabinets are specially developed to meet the requirements of the UK rail market, they are designed to protect communications, CCTV, UPS and active electronic equipment.
Primarily used within the rail industry for Station Information and Security Systems (SISS) and Customer Information Systems (CIS), these IP55 rated cabinets provide thermal management and vandal proof features. These features ensure the installed equipment is protected from outdoor environmental conditions and limits the risk of intruder attacks.
External lifting lugs allows easier lifting over any distance along railway tracks.
Our SISS / CIS cabinets are supplied fully assembled ready for immediate deployment.
Enquire Now: Our outdoor enclosures are specially designed to meet the requirements of the UK rail market; Network Rail PADS approval, TCLs, SISS, CIS, CCTV, FTN to provide a more efficient rail network.