Secure Enclosure Locking Solutions
World-Class electrical enclosure specialists, Rainford Solutions are continuously looking for ways to improve their security solutions. In response to the demand from the cabinet and enclosure industry where security and protection ranks very highly for an increasing number of businesses and to help protect them against anti-vandalism, Rainford's offering includes highly secure locking systems provided by Camlock Systems.
The locks are secure, robust and ergonomic with the additional benefit of adding a valuable layer of protection to both the cabinets and enclosures along with the critical infrastructure and information stored inside them.
Camlock Systems is a designer, manufacturer and supplier of industrial locks and locking systems and is renowned for its high quality products and technical expertise, their comprehensive range of products reflects the latest advances in locking system technology which include:-
Robust swing handle
A thin external profile handle that gives you a choice of locking mechanism (see below) and a comprehensive range of cams, rods and other multi-point locking accessories.
- IP65 weather resistance
- Left or right hand opening
- Body, handle and gearbox mechanism are die-cast zinc alloy
- Choice of chrome plated or black powder coated finish
The reliable lock with key control (Series 28)
- Unique key combination & key registration available on keyed alike suites
- Patented Octagon mechanism virtually eliminates unauthorized duplication of keys
- Over 500,000 different key combinations available
- Very high build quality
- Excellent value for money
The reprogrammable lock (Series T48)
- Eliminates the need to replace the lock when keys are lost or stolen
- 12 changeable key combinations.
- Patented Octagon mechanism with 12 radial pins for high security
- Key registration available for keyed alike suites
The attack-resistant lock (Series T8)
- Drill-resistant body and centre
- Doubly secure retention of internal components
- Lock features the patented Octagon mechanism with 10 radial pins
- Over five million different key combinations
- Available keyed alike, keyed to differ or master keyed
- Please contact us for expert advice on locking solutions / security of your cabinets and enclosures