Anti-Vandal Cabinets Key Features:
- Designed to withstand a vandal attack
- Construction material: 1.4003
- Robust construction
- 2 x 8mm locking bars - increases the strength of the locking mechanism
- Steel roller system - provides superior strength
- Secure hinges, tamper resistant construction
- Sealing mechanism - bubble seal provides extra compression
- Vandal resistant features including: stainless steel swing handles, 3-point locking system
- Anti-pry protection strips
- Anti-graffiti paint
Please Click Here to discuss your rail project requirements.
Anti-Vandal Cabinets Product Overview:
Communication, power, signalling and security are all essential functions that railway systems relies on, so here at Rainford Solutions we’re making sure we keep the UK’s rail network on track by designing and manufacturing high quality rail infrastructure.
Rainford Solutions' anti-vandal cabinets are specially developed to meet the requirements of the UK rail market, they are designed to protect active communications, CCTV, UPS and sensitive electronic equipment.
Primarily used within the rail industry for housing sensitive electrionic equipment, these robust cabinets consist of a variety of vandal proof features including a steel roller system providing superior strength, stainless steel swing handles and a 3-point locking system.
Constructed from 1.4003 stainless steel our anti-vandal cabinets are finished with anti-graffiti paint helping to protect the installed equipment from outdoor environmental conditions and limits the risk of damage from intruder attacks.
Our anti-vandal cabinets are supplied fully assembled ready for immediate deployment.
Enquire Now: Our outdoor enclosures are specially designed to meet the requirements of the UK rail market; Network Rail PADS approval, TCLs, SISS, CIS, CCTV, FTN to provide a more efficient rail network.