Prize Draw Terms 2020
Rainford Solutions Ltd
Rainford Solutions Customer Satisfaction Survey 2020
Official Prize Draw Terms & Conditions 2020
These terms & conditions refer to the prize draw for the customer satisfaction survey.
Rainford Solutions Limited registered in England & Wales (Company No: 05061620) whose registered office is Mill Lane, Rainford Industrial Estate, Rainford, St Helens, WA11 8LS
There will be one prize of an £50.00 Amazon.com Gift Card. The winner will be notified and processed by the administrator of the draw.
Terms & Conditions
1. No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or win.
2. Entry into the customer satisfaction survey prize draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. The survey prize draw is organised and administered by Rainford Solutions Ltd.
4. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
5. The prize draw is open to people who provide their contact details (name and email address) after completing and submitting all the questions contained within the customer satisfaction survey.
6. To enter the prize draw you must complete the customer satisfaction survey via the promoter’s Survey Monkey application.
7. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the survey. Using a false name or address will result in disqualification.
8. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on 07/04/2020.
9. The winner will receive a £50 Amazon.com Gift Card and will be notified via email within [28 days] of the closing date.
10. The promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of email address or proof of entry validity in order to claim the prize.
11. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
12. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any difficulty entrants may experience in navigating the third party Survey Monkey application.
13. This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Survey Monkey. Each entrant is providing his/her information to the promoter and not to Survey Monkey.
14. The promoter will treat all personal information obtained through each of the entrants’ registration as private and confidential and will comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) law.
15. The promoter reserves the right to change, alter and/or withdraw the customer satisfaction prize draw, including the prize, at any time, for any reason.
16. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 on 31/03/2020. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
Our terms and conditions comply with UK legislation and the prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.