Ingress Protection (IP) Rated Enclosures
World-Class electrical enclosure specialists, Rainford Solutions offers a wide range of Ingress (IP) Rated Enclosures also known as Industrial Protection including IP54 enclosures, IP55 enclosures, IP65 enclosures up to IP66 enclosures which have been independently tested and certified.
Ingress Protection ratings are defined to the international standard of EN 60529 (British BS EN 60529:1992). This standard is used to define the levels of sealing effectiveness of electrical enclosures against intrusion from foreign bodies such as tools, dirt and moisture.
If you can not find the size or specification you are looking for please contact us and ask for further details on our exceptional bespoke enclosure design service.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Rainford manufacturers IP rated electrical enclosures from IP54, IP55, IP65 up to IP66
- 19", ETSI or customer specific mounting rails
- Fully welded stainless steel construction
- Factory built
- Corrosion resistance provided by polyester powder coating
- Protection from harsh outdoor and industrial environments
- House Electronic Equipment
- Industrial Process Control
- External Plant
- Telecommunications Equipment
- Transportation (Rail & Roadside)
- Food & Medical Equipment
- Bespoke applications and many more...
- Please complete our Enquiry Form for further technical information on our Ingress Protection (IP) Rated Enclosures including IP54, IP55, IP65 up to IP66 enclosures