Hot & Cold Aisle Containment
Rainford Solutions offers a wide range of Hot Aisle Containment and Cold Aisle Containment Solutions for an extensive range of customers and indoor applications.
Hot Aisle Containment (HAC) and Cold Aisle Containment (CAC) is a highly effective process of airflow management that results in the optimisation of cold air usage, improving the cooled air flow within data centres and IT environments.
Rainford offers a range of aisle containment solutions to suit all requirements and budgets that can be designed to fit any cabinet configuration including height, width, depth, alignment, aisle layout and floor space.
Hot Aisle Containment System (HACS)
A hot aisle containment system (HACS) encloses the hot aisle to collect the IT equipment's hot exhaust air which allows the rest of the data centre or IT environment to become a large cold air return plenum. By containing the hot aisle, the hot and cold air streams are separated, improving data centre cooling efficiency.
Cold Aisle Containment Systems (CACS)
A cold aisle containment system (CACS) encloses the cold aisle which allows the rest of the data centre or IT environment to become a large hot air return plenum. By containing the cold aisle, the hot and cold air streams are separated, improving data centre cooling efficiency and helping to extend IT equipment life.
Hot Aisle & Cold Aisle Containment Benefits:
- Aisle containment optimises air flow within data centres and IT environments
- Eliminates hot and cold airflow patterns from mixing
- Eliminates humidity and static issues
- Significantly improves cooling efficiencies
- Reduces cooling energy costs
- Optimised cooling helps to extend IT equipment life
Hot Aisle & Cold Aisle Containment Applications:
- Please complete our Enquiry Form for further information on our hot aisle and cold aisle containment solutions for effective air flow management for your data centres and IT environments.