Vanquish® E-Series EMC Enclosures
Key Features & Benefits:
- EMC protection
- Standard heights: 12U, 21U, 45U
- 1 width: 600mm
- 2 depths: 600mm and 800mm
- 19” equipment mounting verticals
- Supplied with 4 x lifting eyes
- Top and bottom EMC gland plates for cable entry
- Cabinet earth point provided in cabinet base
- Range of 19” rack mountable accessories
- IP rated electrical enclosures from IP54, IP55, IP65 up to IP66
- Fully welded stainless steel construction
- Corrosion resistance provided by polyester powder coating
- Protection from harsh outdoor and industrial environments
- Supplied fully assembled
EMC Enclosure Size Range:
|EMC Enclosure Sizes||Height||Width mm||Depth mm|
|Vanquish® E-Series EMC Enclosure||12U||600||600|
|Vanquish® E-Series EMC Enclosure||12U||600||800|
|Vanquish® E-Series EMC Enclosure||21U||600||600|
|Vanquish® E-Series EMC Enclosure||21U||600||800|
|Vanquish® E-Series EMC Enclosure||45U||600||600|
|Vanquish® E-Series EMC Enclosure||45U||600||800|
The Vanquish® E-Series EMC enclosure gives >40dB of attenuation from 10MHz to 1GHz*
The EMC enclosure comes in a standard height range of 12U, 21U, 45U.
Alternative equipment heights are available on request.
The Vanquish® E-Series EMC enclosure comes in two depths 600mm and 800mm. Excluding depth of doors (Front & Rear).
EMC Enclosure Applications:
- Defence and Security Applications
- External Plant
- House Electronic Equipment
- Industrial Process Control
- Medical Applications
- Telecommunications Equipment
- Transportation (Rail & Roadside)
- Bespoke applications and many more...
World-Class electrical enclosure specialists, Rainford Solutions design, engineer and manufacture systems for EMP, Tempest and general EMC requirements.
Electromagnetic compatibility is defined as the condition which exists when equipment is performing its designed function without causing or suffering unacceptable degradation due to electromagnetic interference to or from other equipment.
EMC refers to a kind of environmental equilibrium; in this case the environment is an electromagnetic one consisting of invisible disturbances which travel through the air or through metal cabinets or wires.
Rainford EMC enclosures deliver a combination of mechanical and electromagnetic protection features to accommodate each individual scenario and are designed to meet the EU electromagnetic compatibility regulations for critical equipment.
The ruggedized solutions offered by Rainford also deal with the demanding conditions experienced in the field, these include but are not limited to:
- Temperature controls
- Humidity specifications
- Shock and vibration
- MTTR (mean time to repair)
- MTBF (mean time between failures)
Electromagnetic threats include:
- Radio and Radar Transmissions
- NEMP (Nuclear Electromagnetic Pulse)
- Please complete our Enquiry Form for further technical information on our range of EMC enclosures, shielded cabinets and RFI enclosures.