EMC Shielded Racks
EMC Shielded Racks Key Features:
- Used for housing station telecom equipment
- Construction material: 1.5mm mild steel
- Electromagnetic protection
- IP54 rated up to IP66
- 1 x 230 AV fan assisted cooling / ventilation
- 2 x 19" mounting verticals
- Lockable front door with ventilation grilles and filter
- Anti-vandal features: keyed door lock to activate 3-point locking
- Roof section with plain gland plate for cable access
- Plain gland plate in base for cable access
- EMC UL94 V0 fire rated gasket to all apertures
- Finish: LUL approved powder coating
Please Click Here to discuss your rail project requirements.
EMC Shielded Racks Product Overview:
Communication, power, signalling and security are all essential functions that railway systems relies on, so here at Rainford Solutions we’re making sure we keep the UK’s rail network on track by designing and manufacturing high quality rail infrastructure.
Rainford Solutions' EMC shielded racks are specially designed to meet the requirements of the UK rail market.
Our EMC shielded racks are supplied fully assembled ready for immediate deployment.
Enquire Now: Our outdoor enclosures are specially designed to meet the requirements of the UK rail market; Network Rail PADS approval, TCLs, SISS, CIS, CCTV, FTN to provide a more efficient rail network.