Rainford Solutions is a world-class UK based designer, manufacturer and supplier of high quality electrical enclosures and solutions specially designed to meet the requirements of the large data centre market.
Why Choose Rainford Solutions?
Rainford provides innovative infrastructure solutions for IT equipment worldwide to cater for the growing trends in the IoT including co-location, cloud and hosting services. Their range of data centre solutions includes server cabinets, network racks, data cabinets, wall boxes, 19 inch racks, ETSI and ANSI (23 inch) frames compatible with all major equipment manufacturers such as Dell EMC, HPE, Cisco, and IBM. Rainford also manufactures partitioning / security room systems, overhead cable management and hot and cold aisle containment solutions, which are all complemented by an extensive range of accessories.
With over 30 years of expertise, all Rainford Solutions data centre products are designed and manufactured on site at their state-of-the-art UK manufacturing facility and can be customised by an experienced design and engineering team using the latest CAD software producing 3D modelling to suit all individual project requirements.
Data Centre Solutions:
- Bespoke Design Service
- Competent advice, planning and assembly of prototypes
- Support with technical issues
- Data Centre Racks & Cabinets
- Co-location Racks
- Data Centre Partitioning
- Hot & Cold Aisle Containment
- Overhead Cable Management Systems
- Wall Mounted Boxes
- PDUs & Ancillaries
Data Centre Key Features & Benefits:
- Cost-Effective Solutions
- Innovative Range of Data Cabinets
- Secure & Bespoke Rooms / Systems
- Effective Air Flow Management
- Quick & Efficient On-Site Installation
- Ease of Deployment
Data Centre Applications:
- Data Centres
- Computer / Server Rooms
- Co-Location Rooms
- Edge Computing
- Cloud / Hosting Applications
- Bespoke applications and many more...
- Please contact us for further information on our full range of data centre solutions and data cabinets or email us: email@example.com
* Image Credit: Pixaby.com