At Rainford Solutions we take our Corporate Social Responsibility very seriously and ensure that we always consider social, economic and environmental factors.
The policy detailed below reflects Rainford Solutions’ commitment to managing its business operations in accordance with moral and ethical values of the company and the internationally recognised precepts of corporate social responsibility. These values and precepts encompass all of our customers, employees, suppliers, the local and wider community affected by our operations and the environment.
We recognise that our social, economic and environmental responsibilities to these stakeholders are integral to our business and our aim is to demonstrate these responsibilities through our actions as directed by this and other related company policies.
It is the policy of Rainford Solutions to:
- Be open and honest in communication of our strategies, targets, performance and governance to our stakeholders in our continual commitment to sustainable development.
- Ensure a high level of business performance, whilst minimising and effectively managing risk and upholding the values of honesty, partnership and fairness in relationships with all our stakeholders.
- Operate in way that safeguards against unfair business practice and conduct our business in all respects according to rigorous ethical, professional and legal standards.
- Develop a responsible approach to the development of relationships with our customers and suppliers and our local communities, which we believe is a vital part of delivering business success.
- Endeavour to reduce our impact on the environment.
- Work with local schools, colleges and universities to assist young people in the development of their careers.
- Encourage suppliers and subcontractors to adopt responsible business practices
- Support our local community where possible by making charitable donations or engaging in sponsorships to deserving groups or organisations.
- Actively seek feedback on our performance and ensure that this feedback data is used to continually review and improve all our activities to ensure best practice is observed.