Apprentice Sales Administrator
About the employer
A leading, world class manufacturer of standard & bespoke electronic equipment, racks, cabinets, enclosures & cable management systems.
Apprentice Sales Administrator to primarily support the Sales & Marketing team.
Brief overview of vacancy including main duties & responsibilities
- Create and maintain delivery schedules based on customer requirements and internal production dates.
- Book and coordinate logistics for customer orders.
- Support the Sales Team and Sales Engineers with the production of quotes and customer communication.
- Support the Marketing function with the administration of potential customer events and tradeshows.
- To write internal briefings on business performance, key contract wins and general updates
- To maintain the Communications Boards
- To administer the employee feedback and suggestions process
- Assist with the production of reports from IT based business management applications
- To coordinate company events
- To provide any additional general support as required
Level 3 Business Administrator
Apprenticeship NMW: No
NMW for age: No
Custom wage: Yes
Apprenticeship Duration (months): 18
Days/Hrs worked: Monday to Thursday: 8.30am-4.45pm and Friday: 8.30am-3.30pm
Paid hrs per week: £307.69 per week based on working 37.5 hours per week
- Good IT skills, being proficient in Microsoft Office or similar packages
- Able to use CRM software (training provided by employer)
- An excellent telephone manner
- Good customer facing skills
- Be a team player
- Current UK Driving licence would be beneficial but not essential
Desired Personal Qualities
- The ability to problem solve and think on their feet
- Able to use own initiative and quick thinking
- Candidates must be educated to A Level Standard which is essential
- GCSE Level 4 (Grade C) and above required in English & Match
The role is key to continue the success and growth that the company are currently seeing and provides an excellent platform for the successful candidate to develop and grow within the company
Type of vacancy
Agreed to work trial: Yes
Agreed to work experience: No
Number of positions available
Rainford Solutions Limited
Rainford Industrial Estate
Other things to consider (e.g. travel plan, DBS, driving licence)
Please consider travel arrangements if using public transport due to location of employer.
Application process (CV or Application form)
Possible interview dates
As soon as possible
Possible start dates
Immediate start is available following completion of successful work trial
Agreement to be advertised on recruit an apprentice