Rainford Solutions are always interested to hear from talented, motivated and skilled individuals.
- Please Click Here to upload your CV and send for the attention of our HR department, stating how you could add value to the business.
You will have a solid engineering background within a light / medium engineering industry, with extensive knowledge and experience of press tool & welding processes. You must be able to motivate and direct your team ensuring all jobs are completed to the right quality, on time, and to budget. This is a hands-on role which requires strong discipline and tenacity in order to achieve the right results.
- Manage the day to day running of the machine shop / welding areas.
- Effectively manage the efficient flow of work through the shop.
- Provide a safe working environment with organized housekeeping.
- Ensure that quality levels are maintained throughout the processes.
- Provide support to developing production improvements.
- Prompt reaction to changes in customer requirements.
- Organise labour and equipment to meet production plans.
- Strong man-management skills.
- Working knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001.
- Ability to communicate at all levels on tasks and process related issues, and attention to detail.
- The ability to read technical drawings.
- Working knowledge of CNC Punch / Press and Welding processes.
- Understanding of Health & Safety requirements.
Hours of work
- Day Shift (37.5 hrs)
Monday to Thursday 07:00am – 15:30pm
Friday 07:00am – 12:30pm
- Salary per annum (to be advised).
- 24 days holiday plus 8 statutory.
- Auto enrolment Pension Scheme
- Death in Service benefit.
- Simply Health cash plan.
In the first instance, please apply by sending a current CV to;
Mark Leaver, Production Director